US President Donald Trump has no intention of having a relationship with Elon Musk. In an interview with the media, NBC, Trump said, "I think so." Asked whether his relationship with Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk had ended, Trump said, "I think so."
Not only has the relationship ended, but Trump has warned that if Musk helps Democratic candidates fight against Republicans by funding them, the consequences will be terrible.
However, in his interview with NBC News, Trump did not say much about the consequences he was referring to.
Trump's comments were his most detailed response since his public spat with Musk on X and Truth Social earlier this week, in which he said the Republican Party was more united than ever since his feud with Musk.
Trump said Musk had shown disrespect for the presidency, saying, "I have no plans to talk to Elon Musk. I'm busy with other things. I have no intention of talking to him."
On Thursday, Musk posted a series of offensive posts on X about President Trump. One of the posts was about Trump's past relationship with the late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. The post was later removed.
In response to the allegations, Trump said, "That's old news, a long time ago. This has been going on for years. Even Epstein's lawyer said, 'I had nothing to do with it.'"

No comments: