We know where Iran's supreme leader is, but we won't kill him - for now, says Trump

 


As Trump posts one message after another on Truth Social, the White House is quiet. It’s an odd juxtaposition to the immediacy of the news coming out of the Middle East and the aggressive tone of the president’s recent posts.


Since returning to Washington, we have not heard of the president’s activities or movements.

He doesn’t appear to be in the West Wing of the White House, where a Marine would normally be standing outside the gate.


I’ve repeatedly asked the White House for details on what’s going on today, but I’ve received no response. I’ve only gone to the White House office to ask in person, but I’ve seen mostly closed doors and empty chairs.

The only activity here is TV reporters working outside, and a handful of journalists clicking away at keyboards inside. But by this White House standard, it’s by no means busy.


Trump was not scheduled to return to the White House until midnight tonight, but cut short his trip to Canada and returned to Washington amid the Israel-Iran war.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.